Wednesday, December 17, 2008

We practiced our duet, Samantha and I, at piano lessons today. It went pretty well, notwithstanding my extreme nervousness. Samantha said afterwards that she could see my hands shaking while we played. I don't doubt that. But I think we'll be ready for the recital on Saturday.

Other than that, things were pretty quiet around here today. Wrapped some gifts with the kids. Our tree is getting full. Scott played hockey tonight. Nathan said some really cute things and made us all laugh.

Like when he tries to tell jokes and says, "Knock knock!" and we say, "Who's there?" and he starts laughing hysterically. Or when we try to get him to say words and then he wants a turn so he says to me, "Say.... horse!" or "Say... Mama!"

Scott needs to be at the hospital by 7:30 AM for this procedure he's having done which will hopefully help with his swallowing problem. I've got my alarm set for 5:30 AM, since we need to have the kids up and ready for school before going to the hospital. I'm starting to get tired just thinking about that time of day, so I guess that's my clue to sign off get some sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! :)