Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve and I'm ready for bed. We had a great day though, so I wanted to write a quick note.

I managed to accomplish about 95% of my To Do List, thanks to Scott. He tackled the laundry and the bathrooms. The sweet potatoes are baked but not made, but I'm not stressing about it or anything else. The house is clean, presents are wrapped, and tomorrow is going to be wonderful.

Jesse and Nathan were feeling a bit better tonight so we ventured out to the Christmas Eve Party at the Reeve's. Puddicombes and Bridges were there too. Decorated cookies for Santa, had our traditional loaded nacho buffet, Santa visited with gifts for all. I made the usual - cocktail meatballs. It was lots of fun for everyone. We have wonderful friends!

Kids went straight to bed tonight after opening their Christmas pajamas and hanging their stockings. Oh, and the Samhuri Christmas tradition... "The Little Match Girl" was read by Scott this year.

The living room is full. Santa's been good to us this year. I can't wait for the kids to wake up - it's just so exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! :)