Friday, July 27, 2007

Soccer Boys

Brett and Jesse got to play on the same soccer team this year. This was their first experience playing soccer and they both really enjoyed it. Brett was great at taking the ball down the field, and had several close calls before finally scoring his first goal on their last day. Jesse was a great defensive player, and it was so fun to watch the two of them on the field together. We're all sad that their soccer has ended for the summer, and Brett's already talking about next season.



I've been slightly distracted this week as we've had my sister, her husband, and their baby girl, Jayna, visiting. We don't get to see them very often, and it's been great to have some time to spend together. Our kids love Jayna, who is 10 months old now. We took everyone to see Ratatouille (the new Pixar movie) on Tuesday. I really enjoyed it and thought it was very well done. On Wednesday Scott watched all 5 kids while Jordana, Gibb & I went to see Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. I have to admit that although I have read (and LOVE) the Harry Potter books, I haven't seen all of the movies. I loved this one and I cannot wait to start book seven! I'm putting off reading it until we leave for Alberta because I have so many things to do before we go and I know how little I will get done if I start reading now. But the book has been sitting on my dresser for a few days now and has been SO tempting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! :)