Thanks, Jordana, for tagging me. That was a (not so) subtle way to get me to post an update. I'm sick of looking at those pretzel hugs too, although they were quite tasty.
My 6 uninteresting facts:
1. I love Excel Spreadsheets. As soon as I think of a new project, task, schedule, chart, anything, I race to my laptop to create a spreadsheet for it. I think I'm addicted.
2. Up until about 4 weeks ago, I had never seen the show, The Office. Scott and I started renting it after Christmas and now we're on Season Three. How long is Jim going to be working at the Stamford Branch? (Don't answer that - I hate spoilers)
3. I used to have straight blond hair, but it has become increasingly dark and wavy over the years (having children really helped with that). I usually get highlights to keep a little blond in it, but if you look at my roots - which are way too long at the moment - they are dark brown. I now have to use a flat iron or round brush to get my hair to go straight and smooth.
4. I played classical guitar for five years (all through high school). I was in two guitar Ensembles and we travelled to Boston, Chicago, Montreal, and New York City to compete in International Music Festivals. I still have my guitar, but haven't picked it up in nearly 8 years.
5. I have my own Webkinz. He is a Buffalo named Barnwell, and was a Christmas gift to me from Samantha. I don't spend a lot of time in Webkinz World, but I do have an outdoor strawberry garden and I like to send my kids virtual gifts through Kinz Post, especially secret recipe creations.
6. I am currently in the middle of updating 28 Appendices for our Play On! Operations Manual for 2009. I need to get them done today and I am on number 16.
Okay, I will tag Lindsey, Shelley, Cheryl, Diane, Robyn, and anyone else who feels like posting unspectacular things about themselves. Go for it! I promise to come read them all.