Thursday, June 28, 2007

Teacher Gifts and Birthday Invites

I've been doing a little stamping lately - something that I love, but really don't have much time for these days. But with Brett's birthday coming up, I needed some invitations to his "Diggin' Dinosaur Party" that we're having at the Children's Museum. These had to be quick and easy because I totally left them to the last minute!


I started making card sets for end-of-the-year teacher gifts for our kids' school teachers a couple of years ago when Samantha started school. This is the set I made this year. I made both sets the same so I could mass produce 2 sets, 8 cards in each. This was a fun project. But talk about leaving things to the last minute... I was finishing them this morning before school!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! :)