Monday, February 27, 2012

Thanks

I just want to thank all of you for your support and encouragement with Scott's gluten-free diet.

Many of you have sent meal ideas or recipes and I really appreciate it.

One friend (who is also gluten-free) dropped off some banana muffins with a recipe and a big bag of almond flour to get me started.

Another sweet friend sent me links to over 15 Gluten-Free websites filled with great recipes!  And she also introduced me to a great Gluten-Free bakery here in town.  I got some bread there and it was pretty tasty.

Scott still hasn't been officially diagnosed, but he's going to keep avoiding gluten for now as it has really helped with his overall health, especially the swallowing.

I am so blessed to have such amazing family and friends.

Thank You!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cassandra; I am usually an active follower of your blog but for some reason haven't checked in for a while. I am sure you're overwhelmed with the amount of recipes you've gotten to date but I came across a blog (link below) and in it she shares some pretty darn good recipes that are Gluten Free (often Vegan, you're right)

    http://www.healthfulpursuit.com/

    Just wanted to share as I've made a couple of things. Another that I haven't tried anything from yet but am passing along:

    http://highonlifeandglutenfree.blogspot.ca/

    Take care of yourself and your lovely family! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! :)