Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Brett in Alberta

I just realized it was three months ago that we were in Alberta, and I still have tons of pictures of our trip to post! I guess I have a little catching up to do....

Here are some pictures of Brett in Alberta. He loved the trip so much, and often talks about the fun things we did and the people we visited.

Playing with Magnetix at Grandpa & Grandma Jensen's house

Spending time in the backyard with Grandpa Jensen

Brett LOVED the dirt pile in the backyard!

Hangin' out with his buddy Jayce

Hiking at some falls in Waterton

At the top of Bear's Hump in Waterton with cousin Sara

Brett loved the biscuit rides at Waterton Lake!

Playing street hockey in the alley behind the Stewart's house

More hockey...

Grandma Jensen... not too sure what to think of Brett's cheesy face

Brett LOVES his big cousin Matt

Brett & Uncle Carlos - two of my favourite people ever!

The cousins dressed up and put on the play "Cinderella" at the Stewart's home. It was hilarious! (That's Uncle Dave in the pink wig behind Leah)

Good times... I can't wait for next summer when we can do it all again!

1 comment:

  1. Brett is getting so big and he's so cute! It looks like he had such a great time in Alberta! I can't wait to see more pictures of your trip!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! :)