Wednesday, May 11, 2011

The Library Field Trip

We had scheduled a Field Trip for Preschool not too long ago. One of the Moms had planned a Scavenger Hunt at the Park and told us to come rain or shine.

When we woke up that morning to some drizzle and overcast skies, I sighed and pulled out the rainboots, raincoats, and umbrellas.

About 15 minutes before we had to leave the house, we heard a loud crack of thunder. We looked outside to see torrential downpours, lightning, and so much darkness that there was almost no light coming through the windows at all.

We decided to move the Field Trip across the street from the Park to the local Library.

Unfortunately, I only had my iphone handy, so these pictures aren't the greatest quality.


We checked out some books. Clara liked to pick them out herself and put them in her basket.

We played with the train set.




We played some educational games on the computers. It cracks me up seeing the kids wearing these headphones.

As soon as we left the library, the sun was out and it had turned into a beautiful day.

3 comments:

  1. I think I should start hanging out at the library it looks like way more fun then it was when I was a kid!!!oxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so sweet headphones! Looks like super fun :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! :)