Here are some more photos from our Easter weekend. Some highlights:
- Samantha and I had a fun Mother-Daughter Activity Night at the church. Lots of crafts, decorating cupcakes, friends, and fun.
- Aunt Heather & Uncle Pete planned an Easter Egg Hunt for the kids... in the hen house! Such a fun idea and the weather was perfect.
- Clara loved the chickens.
- We headed to Colasanti's after the Egg Hunt. Our kids had fun playing with their cousins. I love the photo of Landon chasing JD.
- Brett and Scott enjoyed some time with Papa watching Hockey and Man Tracker.
- Nana made a beautiful and tasty Easter Ham, and decorated two tables for such a big group.
- Clara scavenged all of the chocolate eggs left behind by the older kids and had her own dessert party on the kitchen floor.
- We came home for Easter Monday and spent most of the day cleaning out the garage.
- For Family Night we made treat baskets to drop off for unsuspecting families. Our kids love to ring the doorbell and race to the getaway car (aka the van).