Monday, May 4, 2009

Clara's First Tooth

Clara cut a tooth last night!

It's on the bottom, left side. She was a little bit fussy for a couple of nights, and she's had a slight fever and runny nose, but overall she's been a trooper.

I was worried on Friday because she refused to take a bottle for about 10 hours straight, and I thought she was loosing interest in formula altogether. But now that the tooth is here, she and her bottle are happily reunited, and I've stopped freaking out.

(Well, about that, anyway)

Sorry - no picture. I just wanted to document this day so I can tell her she got her first tooth at 7 1/2 months!

Oh, and she reached another milestone today as she sat in her high chair and fed herself two crackers. This is the first time I've let her feed herself anything. Just one of the things I'm taking a little slower this time around because I'm a bit sentimental about my baby growing up too fast.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Clara...you are getting so big. I can hardly wait to see you. Love and more love from Grandma Kathy

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! :)