Monday, May 28, 2007

Toothless




Wow, has it really been 2 months since I started this blog?? I guess I had better get busy posting!

Samantha turned 7 last weekend and decided to have a Slumber Party! (Scott's idea) She invited 7 friends and 5 of them slept over. She had everything planned out - crafts, games, prizes, cupcakes, snacks, movie - the whole thing. Despite their plans to pull an all-nighter, the last girls finally fell asleep just after midnight. Unlike Samantha, who takes advantage of Saturday mornings to sleep in as late as possible, her friends (and Brett) were up at 6:00 AM. I think my favourite part was our Saturday afternoon nap! :)

The day after her birthday, Samantha lost her third tooth! And she has 2 more wiggly teeth that are on their way out as well. Samantha, you might have to start sharing baby food with Nathan soon!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe how grown up Samantha looks now! Can you believe in a year she'll be getting baptized?

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! :)