Thursday, September 16, 2010

Breakfast at the Cottage

Tomorrow is Clara's last day to be one. Before I burst into inconsolable sobbing, here are some photos from our most recent trip to the cottage.

Breakfast starts out with some toast and jam.


Clara sees me with the camera and starts making funny faces.


She shows me how she can squish me with her thumb and finger.


Then she pretends to ignore me.


Such a ham.


Wait a second. She checks to make sure I'm still giving her my full attention.

I take her out of the high chair and move her onto the yellow kitchen chair.

She isn't happy about the jam, butter, and crumbs smeared all over her face. I wash her off.


Mmmm.... Clean. Much better.




Please don't turn two this weekend, Clara. My heart is breaking right now. I don't think I can take anymore of this growing up. It's killing me.

5 comments:

  1. Aaww, cute pics! Her hair looks like it's lightened up this summer. So sad that your baby is growing up :( Happy Birthday tomorrow Clara!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your chronicle of pictures! Wish we could freeze time! this growing up has more pains for the mother than the child.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday Clara! I sure wish we could have been there to celebrate with you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Cassandra she is so precious!!! What a cutie!!! Wish I could push the pause button for you friend...its so sad how fast they grow!!! Can't wait to see you in December!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! :)