Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Brett's Milkshake

On our vacation, we met some friends for lunch at Peter's Drive Thru.

Peter’s has the best milkshakes. They have several dozen flavours and you can mix them to make awesome combos. This year I tried raspberry chocolate. It was delicious.



Brett, knowing that we would be going to Peter’s, had been thinking about his milkshake for hours in advance. After deliberating between the many fruity possibilities, he finally settled on Watermelon-Strawberry-Lime.

We should have clued in that it might not be the tastiest combo when the lady taking his order raised her eyebrows up about two inches as she wrote it down.



When the milkshakes arrived, Brett took one sip, winced, and choked down the swallow.

He sat there for a minute nibbling on some fries. Then he leaned over and quietly asked me if he could please have a little money to go buy some Lemonade.



For some reason, I needed to try this milkshake. Seriously, how bad could it be?

Oh my. It was so gross. If you ever go to Peter's, please do not get this kind.

We will be teasing Brett about it for a long time.

The milkshake must have really affected me because I didn't take any photos of Brett while we were there.

Okay I took one. From behind.







4 comments:

  1. That's hilarious! Watermelon-strawberry-lime, really? I have to admit I think it sounds pretty gross. And funny that he just wanted to order a lemonade after that, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cassandra, you have the world's cutest family! Can't wait to see you guys xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What???? I think that sounds good!!!! Thats it...I'm goin to Peter's drive-in!!! The curiosity is killing me:)!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! :)