Sunday, November 9, 2008

I Love Your Blog


I got tagged by my friend Shelley.

For some reason I found it really hard to just come up with ONE word, but I tried.

{ Oh, and I'm tagging all of my friends with blogs because I LOVE THEM ALL! If you want to participate, go ahead and consider yourself tagged. }

Give one word answers with no explanation, then tag five bloggers with the "I love your blog award"...

1. Where is you cell phone ... vest
2. Where is your significant other ... hockey
3. Your hair color ... highlights
4. Your mother ... amazing
5. Your father ... generous
6. Your favorite thing ... family
7. Your dream last night ... short
8. Your dream goal ... happiness
9. Room you're in ... living
10. Your hobby ... 5kids
11. Your fear ... disappointing
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years ... whoknows
13. Where were you last night ... home
14. What you're not ... unloved
15. One of your wish-list items ... house
16. Where you grew up ... traveling
17. The last thing you ate ... cashews
18. What are you wearing ... sweatshirt
19. Your tv ... backyardigans
20. Your pet ...oscar
21. Your computer ... toshiba
22. Your mood ... variable
23. Missing someone ... sisters
24. Your car ... minivan
25. Something you're not wearing ... contacts
26. Favorite store ... jacobconnexion
27. Your summer ... flewby
28. Love someone ... Scotty
29. Your favorite color ... blue
30. Last time you laughed ... tonight
31. Last time you cried ... yesterday

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! :)