Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Home Again

We're back home from a wonderful week of vacationing at the cottage! It's hard to believe we were gone for 9 days - it went by way too fast. I have so much to catch up on and tons of pictures to share, so I'm definitely going to make time this week for posting.

Here are a few pictures of our trip to Jeff & Lindsey's on the Canada Day long weekend:

This picture is a little blurry... I guess Samantha was riding too fast! (Notice Scott, Lindsey, & Jeff on the bench in the background)




Well, that's it for now. I'm off to bed, unless I get sucked into Harry Potter again. I'm in the middle re-reading book six before final release on Saturday. I also want to see The Order of the Phoenix, which is in theatres now, but I'll have to wait until Jordana comes to visit, as there's no hope on earth of Scott coming to see it with me... Oh, well - she gets here next week, so that's not too long!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! :)